What Is Home Care?
Noble Visiting Nurse and Hospice Services provides a wide range of home health care services designed to assist patients and their families in returning to a full and enriched life. Care at home can begin after a hospital, rehabilitation center or nursing home stay, or after surgery, an accident or an illness. Care is provided in the comfort, privacy and safety of the home.
When you or a loved one is in a hospital, nursing home or rehabilitation facility, 24 hour care is provided. Upon discharge to home, a certain amount of care may still be needed in order to transition to full independence. Noble Visiting Nurse Services will provide this continuation of care, which will help avoid re-hospitalization or nursing home placement.
Recovering from surgery or learning to cope with a health condition can be overwhelming. Home health care professionals teach the skills and provide the security that instill confidence and enable the patient to adjust and heal more quickly. Following are some of the ways that home health care can help:
- Provide physical therapy to regain strength after surgery or hospitalization
- Provide occupational therapy to assist in the transition to the home environment
- Teach patients how to manage their medications
- After a stroke, accident or surgery, we help patients learn how to walk safely
- Teach patients how to manage their illnesses such as diabetes
- Help patients get connected with community services
- Provide help with personal care such as bathing
- Provide care and monitoring when recovering from an illness
All services are provided by licensed and CORI checked nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, medical social workers, nutritionists and certified home health aides. Noble's expert home care staff can help you regain your independence. To assist you in managing your health at home ask for Noble Visiting Nurse and Hospice Services by name.